line decor
  ...Employersvvv Our Service Free Immigration Advice
Contact Us
line decor


Employers can hire a foreign worker temporarily or offer a full-time job to support a skilled worker’s immigration to Canada. There are several programs available. Contact us to assess your eligibility.


Labour Market Opinion (LMO):

As an employer, you must apply for a Labour Market Opinion (LMO) before you can hire a foreign worker or get pre-approval to hire a large number of workers.

A positive Labour Market Opinion will show that there is a need for the foreign worker to fill the job you offer and that there is no Canadian worker available to do the job.

Contact us to find more information about LMOs.


Arranged Employment Opinion (AEO):

Employers who would like to offer a permanent job to a foreign worker wanting to immigrate to Canada can facilitate this with an offer of arranged employment under the Federal Skilled Worker Program. CIC places priority on new Federal Skilled Worker applications with a qualifying job offer.

Contact us to find out the requirements for A qualifying job offer.






Call: (416) 619-0108

Fax: (416) 619-5379


30 Karachi Dr., Unit # 67
, (Across Costco)
Markham, Greater Toronto. ON. L3S 0B6 Canada (Markham Road / 14th Ave.)


View Larger Map